5 Best Programming Languages to Learn in 2021 We have 700 programming language to teach. The programming language is being updated every year. Simultaneously a new programming language is being created.
Old language is being made even better. But this question comes. What language should we learn So friends, in this post today, we are going to tell you 5 Best Programming Languages to Learn in 2021
5 Best Programming Languages to Learn in 2021
Python is a high-level and server-side scripting language This is a highly demanding language. Python was built by Guido van Rossum in 1991
This is one of the best Programming Languages for beginner Which supports many platforms. Python’s codes are very easy. & Its codes are easily understood. python is popular programming.
features of python
1. Python is very easy to learn.
2. It is free and Open source Programming language.
3. This GUI ( graphical user interface ) is based programming language.
4. It is a high level language.
5. Python is user-friendly data Structures and Portable language.
Reasons for Demand
1. Python based Pyramid and Turbo Gear based Web Development Frameworks Learning, feature pack and popularization becomes easy.
2. It consists of the NumPy and Thar package of SciPy. Which is used in the area of Mathematics, Scientific computing, and Engineering.
3. It is used academically in ; deep learning and machine learning.
4. Used to make Famous Video Games.
5. 2D Imaging is also used to develop.
6. Applications like 3D Animation Package can also be done in it.
7. 894k GitHub repositories can also be done.
8. Python is also in great demand in the job market.
2. Java Scripting
Java Script is also the most popular programming languages. Which is used to connect Automations, animations and interactivity in web pages.
java Script was created by Netscape communication corporation programmer Brendan Each in 1995 ; It is the best programming language to learn.
java Script can easily work in comparison to other programming languages. Its more syntax c is derived from language. java script to Multiple web browsers
features of java Script
1. You can connect HTML to any web page using java Script.
2. It is an open source and cross platform.
3. You can insert the code of Java Script anywhere in the HTML code of any web page.
4. Java Script is a light weight scripting language.
5. Java Script is also a Dynamic Typing and Object Oriented programming language.
6. It is a Platform Independent language.
Java is a class-based, object-oriented, high-level programming language. Java was created by James Gosling of & Sun Micro Systems It was released in 1995 Done.
if You The basics of “c” and “c ++” also come, so you will not have any problem in learning java. java has been used in 3 billion Devices. Along with this is java’s New Framework Spring, Struts, and Hibernate
features of java
1.Java platform is Independent Programming language.
2. JavaSimple is powerful, safe language.
3. Java Multi Threaded is also language.
4. In this, many tasks can be done simultaneously.
C # is also called C sharp. Here is an object oriented Programming language. C # was created by Microsoft corporation in 1999. It is used to create a safe and attract application. It runs in .Net Platform.
C # is similar to “c or c ++”. But it takes much hard work to learn it. c # is very powerful programming language.
It is used in many website Back End Operations such as Bing, Dell, Visual Studio etc. c # is mostly used with Microsoft’s .Net Frame Work.
So that it can create windows application etc in a much better way.
features of C #
1. This is a very simple, powerful, progressive programming language.
2. Its codes are very normal and it is Object Oriented Programming language.
3. It is easy to understand and modify.
4. It has a rich library. Due to this, the user gets a lot of Inbuilt functions.
5. Its compilation and execution time is very fast. Due to which the user saves a lot of time.
5. C & C ++
c and c ++ are the most commonly used Programming language. Based on c and c ++, java, java script, php and other Programming language have been created. c ++ is almost the Advance Version of c. C language was created in 1972 by Dennis Ritchie. The c language was developed as a system programming language for writing the Operating System.
C ++ was created in 1983 by Bjarne Stroustrup. Both C and C ++ are considered high performance languages. Due to c and c ++ High Performance and High Demand remains in high demand. Once their code is understood, it seems easy.
features of C
1.C language a Machine is independent and portable programming language. Programs made in C language can be run after making some changes in another machine.
2. This is the mid level programming language. But it is used to create web application like kernel, driver etc. Program.
3. C language is very fast and new features can be added to it.