In today’s post, we are going to tell you What is BIOS in Computer – BIOS full form and what is the need for Bios in a Computer system? And how do bios work? How to update Bios? To know the complete information about computer bios, please read this post till the end.
BIOS full form
|Full Form of BIOS is||Basic Input Output System|
BIOS full form in computer
|BIOS full form in computer||Basic Input Output System|
What is the full form of BIOS
The full form of BIOS is Basic Input Output System.
What is BIOS?
The full name of BIOS is the Basic Input / Output System. This is called System BIOS or PC BIOS. This is our computers is one such software found in ROM memory. Which all devices in the computer or Hardware . The latter calls the operating system to prepare all of them. Only then do our computer start to know. And be able to use it.
BIOS is a basic type of software. It is the internal part of the computer. A computer cannot be started without bios. It is a system level program. Which does not have to interact much. It does all the work on its own.
BIOS is already installed in every computer. And all other software can be installed only after this. It is installed inside the computer’s Non-Volatile memory ie ROM.
which chip motherboard . We cannot delete it so easily. This ROM is of an EEPROM Type ie Electronically Erasable and Programmable Read Only Memory which can be electronically Erase and reprogramed so that there is no problem if you need to upgrade the BIOS later
BIOS SETUP SETTING
BIOS setup is a type of program or software. With the help of which we can configure the hardware settings of our computer. Often it is also known as CMOS setup.
With the help of BIOS Setup settings we can configure the following types of hardware settings like:
- Loading of the BIOS Setup Default
- Changing the booting order
- Creation or deletion of the BIOS Password
- Setting or Changing the Date and Time
- Enable or Disable the Caching of BIOS
- Change CPU Settings
- Change Memory Settings
- Change System Voltages
- Enable or Disable RAID
- Enable or Disable Onboard USB,
- Enable or Disable Audio ports and serial/ parallel ports
- Enable or Disable ACPI
- Change the Boot Up NumLock Status
- Change the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) Type
- Change the Power Button Function
- Change Power-on Settings
- Change Which Display is Initialized First on Multi-Display Setups
- Reset Extended System Configuration Data (ESCD)
- Enable or Disable BIOS Control of System Resources
- Change and view Fan Speed Settings
- View CPU and System Temperatures
- View System Voltages
- Enable or Disable Onboard Floppy Controller
- Changing Floppy Disc, Hard Drive or CD/DVD Settings
- Check Memory Installed status
- Enabling or Disabling the Computer Logo
- Enabling or Disable the Quick POST
- Enable or Disable the CPU Internal Cache
So, friends, we hope you have got all the information related to What is BIOS in Computer – BIOS full form in this post today, we have given you Full information is given about We hope you all liked our post. We always try to give you as much information as possible. In this article, we have tried to give you all kinds of information.
In this article, What is BIOS in Computer – BIOS full form you will get all kinds of information? If you have any doubts related to this article. Or do you have to ask us anything? So you guys can comment on us.
If you find this post in our What is BIOS in Computer – BIOS full form Should have learned anything from it. So at least share this post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.