c programming language :-
c is a General Purpose, procedural, imperative, and High-Level Computer Programming Language. It was developed at Bell Labs by Dennis Ritchie between 1972 and 1973 to develop the UNIX operating system.
C language directly interacts with hardware devices.C language is Ranked among the most widely used languages.
Many features of the C Language inherits from previous languages such as B and BCPL. C programming is considered the mother of all programming languages
Many languages have borrowed syntax/features directly or indirectly from C language.
About c language:-
|Designed By||Dennis Ritchie|
|First Appeared||1972 ( 48 years ago)|
|File Name Extensions||.c,.h|
Why Learn C Programming?
- Easy to learn and Understand.
- Mid-level programming language.
- Helps to understand the Basics of Computer Theories.
- the execution time of C Language is very fast
- It is a Structured programming language.
Facts About C Language:-
I will list down the key advantages of C Programming Language:
- UNIX operating system is coded in C Language.
- It is mostly used in the software development field.
- C is a successor of B language.
- It is a low programming level language very close to machine language.
- It is a portable and robust language.
Real-World Applications of C Programming
C was used for system development work and C was adopted as a system development language.
it produces code that runs very fast like assembly language Here are some best applications of C programming language:
- it is used to design the system software.
- To develop application software like databases and spreadsheets.
- To evaluate any kind of mathematical equation use c language.
- C language can be used to design the compilers.
- UNIX Kernal is completely developed in C Language.
- it can be used to design os (Operating System).
- For Creating Compilers of different Languages
- it can be used to design Network Devices.