HP Pen drive
HP pen drive or a USB flash drive is a data storages devices. Pen drive is the most popular data storage device. Most consumers are using a pen drive for data storage or transfer.
A pen drive can be easy to carry anywhere. It is lightweight. The capacity to store the data of the pen drive is 8GB and 32 GB. It is also used to store graphics-heavy documents, music, files, photos, and video clips.
In another word, we say that the pen drive is a small storage drive and it is connected to a computer, laptop, or mobile phone.
Pen drive architecture
The pen drive is made of plastic or metal. The pen drive is used technology is name is EEPROM (Erasable Programmable Read-only memory) for write, read, or erasing the data.
Use of Pen drive
pen drive is used to transfer data. In this, data can be transferred easily from one computer to another. It saves our time and transfers data very quickly.
We can maintain a backup of documents (images, photos, video) in a pen drive. So when you need that document you can use that document.
Pen drive is made of plastic. Its weight is very light. For this reason, you can take it anywhere and you can access this document from your computer wherever you want.
Advantages of Pen drives
- The capacity of pen drive storage data from 64 MB to 128 MB.
- It is a design that is made portable.
- It is also used as a bootable medium.
- It is a faster data transfer.
- It is held or store data in the permanent memory.
Disadvantages of pen drive
- pen drive is a small drive, so it can easily be misplaced.
- a pen drive can easily spread the virus in the computer.
- It a pen drive we can not start much data as a hard disk.
Manufactures of Pen drives
- l- ball
In HP pen drive is used to storages the data. In this article we will discuss all the important points . If you like this article so comment it. and share the article in facebook , twitter , Instagram etc.