What is BA Course? In India, Bachelor of Arts (B.A) is the most preferred course after 12th Arts, most students opt for B.A after 12th perhaps because its syllabus is a little easier than others.
A few years ago, the attitude of people towards B.A. was not very special because they believed that there is not much scope in B.A. But along with this changing world, the attitude of people also changed when they came to know about its career options, and now they feel good about it. In today’s post, we are going to give you complete information about BA Course. Let’s see What is BA Course?
What is BA Course?
The full name of BA is Bachelor of Arts. This is an entire 3-year course. Which is done after 12th Arts. To do this, you must have 12th pass and the ba course is a Graduation Degree.
The students who do are called graduate students. There are a lot of subjects in it. You have to make one subject honors in the field you want to go to, after which further studies are relegated from the same and you will be the one who has chosen the subject.
Following are the main Subjects offered in the BA course, out of which students can choose the main three subjects as per their interest:
- Hindi Literature
- English Literature
- Political Science
- Home Science
- General Hindi
- General English
- Environmental Studies
- Sanskrit, Tamil, Marathi, Telugu, Punjabi, Urdu, Bengali etc.
Benefits of BA Course
BA is considered the easiest as compared to other Bachelor’s degree. A BA Graduate person has options to make a career in various fields. Following are some of the major advantages of taking a BA course:
1. After obtaining the degree of Bachelor of Arts, students can do Master’s degree and many other Post Graduation (PG) courses to master in this field.
2. A BA Graduate Various competitive exams to be held across the country – UPSC, SSC, IBPS, RRB, NDA, NA, etc. Fit to prepare for.
3. By having a Bachelor’s degree, you will have more opportunities to get a job than those who do not have it.
4. BA course is offered at most college and university in India. And you can take admission in it very easily.
5. Studying BA is easier than other Graduation courses, and the cost of doing it is also very less.
You can take any of the courses from the following list
- B.ED (Bachelor of education)
- MA (Master of Arts)
- LLB (Bachelor of law)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- Diploma course
- hotel management
- fashion designer
- BTC (Basic Training Certificate)
- MED (Master of education)
- MSc It (Master of arts in information technology)
Best Job Oriented Course after BA:
Master of Arts (MA)
Bachelor of Education (BEd)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)
Master of Social Work (MSW)
PG Diploma Courses
Law Degree (LLB)
Job profiles for Arts Students after Graduation:
Customer Care Executive
Salary package of BA Graduate in India
What will be a Salary of a BA Graduate depends on many things. Like in which sector he is working. What is his job profile, as well as his experience in work will increase in salary.
However, the starting Salary package of a Bachelor of Arts Graduate can range from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000 per month. Apart from this, there are some such jobs, which provide more salary packages in both government and private sectors.
We hope that you must have liked our article What is BA Course?. If you have any doubts about this article. So you can write us low comments for this.
If you liked this post What is BA Course? or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Google and Twitter etc.