What is Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) If you are from the field of commerce and want to make your career in this field. So B.Com may be the best option for you. B.Com after 12th.
Most students prefer to do B.Com after 12th Commerce. Because it provides a good career option. Let’s see What is Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)?
fullform of B.COM
|fullform of B.COM||Bachelor of Commerce|
Meaning of B.Com
B.Com is an Under graduate program. In which the student is prepared for accounting related work. That is, you can get a job in accounting.
and B.Com (B.com) Course students fall in the 11th – 12th class only. And if you do a B.Com course. So you get the degree of Graduation. After doing that you are called a Graduate.
What is Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)?
B.Com is an undergraduate degree. Whose time duration is of three years and it is 6 Semester.
Its design is done in such a way that the preparation of all the subjects falling under it can be done a little before the time period. like; Finance, Accounting, Taxation and Management etc.
All the subjects available in B.Com have been made unique. Whose finance, accounting, taxation, management and insurance etc. The skills can be managed well. Which are different from other Courses.
Minimum Qualification Required To join B.com
1.Complete 10th class. That too with a good mark
2.Must pass 12th class. That too should come from a good mark, at least 45%. To take admission in B.com
3. After the 12th class pass, B.com Course can be done
In B.Com course you are taught the same things that are used in commercial, so let’s know what we can study in B.Com course.
Information technology etc.
How many subjects are there in B.Com
B.Com has different subjects in 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year.
First Year Subjects:
- Business Organization and Management
- Financial Accounting
- Company and Industrial Laws
- Principal of Economics
- Humanities Group – History/Political Science/Modern Indian Languages (Hindi, Bengali, Gujrati, etc.)
Second Year Subjects:
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Corporate Accounting
- Company and Compensation Laws
- Income Tax and Auditing
- Macro Economics
Third Year Subjects:
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Computer Applications in Business
- Economics Development and Policies
- Human Resource Management
- Humanities Group – History/Political Science/English/Modern Indian Languages (Hindi, Bengali, Gujrati, etc.)
Top B.Com Colleges in India
|Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC)||Delhi|
|Hindu College||New Delhi|
|Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR)||Delhi|
|St. Xavier’s College||Uttar Pradesh|
|Hansraj College||New Delhi|
|St. Joseph’s College of Commerce||Mumbai|
|Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce||Chennai|
After Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), do these courses
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)
- Business Analyst
- Bank PO
- Finance Officer
- Company Secretary
- Tax Accountant
- Stock Broker
- Sales Analyst
- Export-Import Manager
- Insurance Consultant
How much does salary get after graduating B.Com?
Dependent on many things, how much will be the salary of a B.Com graduate. Your Average Salary as a Fresher Rs. 15000 – Rs. Can be up to 30,000.
What is your job profile, in which company and industry you are working, these are some of the main factors, which decide your salary. If you have obtained a B.Com Degree from the top college of the country, then your salary can be three or four times more than this.
B.com Course Benefits
There are many benefits after doing B.Com Course. Below are some of the advantages.
1. You get good information after doing B.COM course
2. After completing B.Com you become a Graduate.
3. This is a Graduation program. After doing that, you can apply for higher knowledge in courses like M.COM, MBA, MCA.
4. After doing B.Com course, you can do job in any big commercial company.
5. You can easily do accounting or any such job mile
6. After doing B.Com you can go to a big profession like CA.
So, friends, we hope you have got all the information related to the What is Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)? full information about is given. We hope that all of you would have liked our post. We always try to give you as much information as possible. In this article, we have tried to give you all kinds of information.
By reading this article What is Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)? you will get all kinds of information. If you have any doubts related to this article. Or do you have to ask us anything So you guys can comment on us
If you have got anything to learn from this post of our What is Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)? So at least share this post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.