In today’s post, we are going to tell you What is computer science? and how is the career in it? Also if you do a job in the field of Computer science .
So how many salaries can you get. And if you are a student and thinking about making a career in the field of Computer science, then this post is for you.
In this post of ours today, we are providing you the information that what is computer science? Course career job Salary .
What is computer science?
Computer science is such a science. In which we study about all things related to computer. Computer systems under computer science, such as hardware, system software, theory, logic data structure, programming language, algorithm etc.
Computer Science is not just about collecting information related to computer or studying the subject of the computer. Rather, with the help of computer science, we study the information related to the computer.
We can also solve problems in our life. The contribution of computer in everyday life has increased immensely.
Use of computer nowadays in every field such as Banking, stock market, school, office, university, research work intensive study, etc. All these things happen.
Computer Science, which is called CS. is a study of computer and computational system. Under which study about computer technology (hardware, software) is done. computer science, data .
in which data is indicated in the form of the program. It is not just about computers, but it is a study of computation and information. Therefore, computer science is often also called computation science and computing science .
computer science subject
- Database and information system
- Data structure and algorithm
- Discrete structures
- Web Technology
- Web Technology
- Programming language
- Big data analysis
- E commerce
- Machine learning/ Artificial intelligence
- Graphics and audio design
- Operating system
- Computer architecture
Jobs and Salary in the field of Computer Science
Computer Science Jobs
1) Computer hardware engineer – takes responsibility for design, development and testing of computer components (circuit boards, routers, memory devices etc.).
2) Software developer – make many types of software programs and do the total development, testing and maintenance of the software.
3) Computer system analyst – It assesses computer system and recommends changes in hardware and software to increase their efficiency.
4) Database administrator – Database administrator analyze and evaluate user’s data requirements. They develop and improve data resources to store and retrieve important notifications.
5) Prepare the technical structure for the web developer – website. And let’s see if the web page is accessible or not. So that it can open on all browsers.
6) Information security analyst – It creates a system to protect information networks and websites from cyber crime and other security breaches.
So, friends, we hope you have got all the information related to computer science full information about is given. We hope that all of you would have liked our post. We always try to give you as much information as possible. In this article, we have tried to give you all kinds of information.
By reading this article you will get all kinds of information. If you have any doubts related to this article. Or do you have to ask us anything So you guys can comment on us
If you have got anything to learn from this post of our What is computer science? Course career job Salary So at least share this post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.