JS is interpreted or just in time compiled programming language. It is very easy to implement and it is integrated with an html. JS is open or crosses the platform.
JS is a scripting language for web pages. In this the many non-browser environment is also used such as Apache couch DB and Node.js.
JS is a must for working professionals to become a software engineer. I will list down some of key of learning in JS.
- JS is installed on web browser use does not need any special environment setup. For example Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Chrome. Every browser supports JS.
- JS is a popular programming language once you learned JS, it helps you to become a front end and back end software. IT is also used frameworks example Node.js, journey, etc.
- In this is the Tons of frameworks and libraries is already in the JS. Which can use directly in software development.
- JS is helping you to create a great website.
I m going give a one example for Hello world program.
document write (“Hello world!”)
JS frameworks and libraries are available :-
JS is used for front end and Back end. I m going to list few of application of js programming.
- Manipulation HTML pages
- Uses Notifications
- Back-end data loading
- PresentationServer application
- Client-side validation
if you like this article so, please share it with your friends. In the article, we are trying to tell all the information about this. if you have any doubts. you can comment on this page.